I often find myself in situations when I want to PSRemote multiple servers with server names in such a series that has same prefix server names and suffixed by a 2 digit number like- sameprefix05 sameprefix06 sameprefix07 sameprefix08 sameprefix09 sameprefix10 sameprefix11 sameprefix12 sameprefix13 sameprefix14 sameprefix15 and to avoid saving the server names in a file… Read More Powershell Tip: Adding leading zeros
My top preference for data munging and harvesting from The Web is Internet Explorer, Yes, Internet Explorer! 🙂 because I can create an InternetExplorer.Application object and access the HTML DOM to scrape web data as and when required. The problem arises when all information on the web page is not populated by default when the page loads,… Read More Scrolling Internet Explorer with Powershell
* Color-coded output depending upon the Value of the Datapoint; Above or below predefined thresholds
* Display custom information on X and Y-Axis labels
* A Graph in the console that is independent and fully customizable, not like Task Manager’s (no need to switch to Performance Tab) and,
* Could be easily used in any Powershell script to monitor performance on any defined parameter, which I see as the biggest benefit of the function.
* Function consumes data points, generated during script execution or Pre-stored data like from a file or database.… Read More Plot Graph in Powershell console